A renewing vacation filled with fun and the serenity of Yoga. Recapture your inner splendor and enjoy hiking amid the beauty and uplifting energy of Sedona’s red rock vortexes. Join us for a soulful journey to the Grand Canyon, one of the seven wonders of the world, in the company of kindred spirits on the path to enlightenment.
Dates for Summer Yoga Retreat: May 6-10, 2017
Sedona Spirit Yoga Retreat Features:
- 4 nights’ Lodging at luxurious Arabella Hotel with swimming pool
- Daily continental breakfast and hike snacks
- Three indoor morning yoga classes with instruction for all levels
- Three hikes to majestic vortexes with yoga and meditation
- Full day at the Grand Canyon with lunch included
- Welcome evening orientation and Yoga class ending with Yoga Nidra
- Free time to tour local area attractions, relax or shop
- Workshop on self-clearing, Yoga principles and cultivating contentment
- Complimentary YogaLife and Cultivate Contentment books written by your retreat leader Johanna Mosca
- Free evening time to relax or enjoy local activities:
e.g. flute concert, hot yoga class flows
- Individual Life Coaching if requested and a group Tarot Reading
- One-hour Massage of your choice
- Choose double occupancy or your own private room
Deposit: $200 per person
$1550 per person, double occupancy (registering together)
$1440 per person, triple occupancy (registering together)
$1800 with solo private room
Reserve your space early. Maximum of 12 guests.
Your retreat leader, Johanna Mosca, was featured live on Fox TV, Channel 5 News, being interviewed about her new book– Cultivate Contentment: Using Ancient Wisdom to Thrive in Today’s World!
Join us for for a life-enhancing Sedona experience!
Call Johanna 928-282-9900