Simple, Meditation Instruction
Johanna has over 300 hours of training in the “how-to” of MEDITATION practice, , plus a 464-hour Level III Certification in Richard Miller’s iRest Yoga Nidra Teacher Training.. Join her for a meditation workshop and learn to meditate on your own.
Maheshvari’s Meditation Workshop
- Make a commitment to nurture your inner peace and stillness
- Learn easy strategies to relax your mind’s chatter
- Take home a quieter you!
Instructor Johanna Maheshvari Mosca, Ph.D., is a longtime meditation teacher, with over 500 hours as an ERYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with the International Yoga Alliance) and at least 300 hours training in practice and research of meditation techniques and benefits, plus a 464-hour Level III Certification in Richard Miller’s iRest Yoga Nidra Teacher Training. Having been a high school teacher for some 20 years, Johanna is skilled at simplifying techniques and teaching for transfer so that you can go home and use the techniques on your own.
- Share any past experiences with meditation
- Let go of preconceived notions of how meditation should look to be successful
- Learn about meditation as the 7th limb of yoga, a practice of quieting the mind gradually, a little at a time
- Study proven principles for developing a rewarding meditation practice
- Experience a variety of guided meditation techniques that you can practice at home
- Course fee–Meditation Workshop is $108 per person
- Call us for dates of upcoming courses or a private appointment: 928-282-9900
How to Schedule Meditation Instruction
Yes, you can learn to quiet down your busy mind!
No meditation experience needed. Give yourself a gift
and schedule a private meditation class by calling
Johanna at 928-282-9900