Custom Retreats in Encinitas, CA, Yoga and Meditation
Bask in refreshing ocean breezes and the peace of yoga and meditation at a spiritual mecca in Encinitas, CA, the home of Yogananda’s Self Realization Fellowship (SRF) Gardens. Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation during frequent visits to the SRF Gardens overlooking the ocean. Relax with private yoga therapy, daily yoga, life coaching, and guided i-rest (inner restoration) meditation sessions. Enjoy picnics and short walks to the beach from cozy lodging nearby. Savor free time to follow your heart’s desire. Let go of whatever you need to release and open your heart to greater aliveness and joy. Beginners are welcome. Please contact us about the possibility of an Encinitas, CA, retreat well in advance of your proposed dates to see if Johanna can accommodate you.
Choose Your Dates and Activities
Encinitas, CA, Yoga Retreat Features:
- 4 nights’ Lodging at the top-rated Moonlight Beach Econolodge Motel
I personally stayed at this motel several times and have had clients stay there happily.
Here’s what Dana wrote about her retreat at the Encinitas, CA, Econolodge —
“We were also extremely satisfied and pleased with our accommodations!
Great location! Great service and the room had everything we needed!”
- Daily continental breakfast and activity snacks
- Welcome tour of Encinitas, intention-setting, and group dinner on arrival day
- Three indoor morning yoga classes with instruction for all levels
- Three visits to the majestic SRF Meditation Gardens on a cliff overlooking the ocean
- Full day workshop in meditation and Yoga Nidra for Relaxation
- Free time to tour local area attractions, relax or shop
- Workshop on self-clearing and cultivating contentment
- Complimentary Cultivate Contentment book by retreat leader
- Free evening time to relax or enjoy local activities:
Individual Life Coaching if requested and a group Tarot Reading
- Optional Massage and Healings available for added fee
- Choose double occupancy, triple, or your own private room
Deposit: $200 per person
$1550 per person, double occupancy (registering together)
$1440 per person, triple occupancy (registering together)
$1800 with solo private room
Three is Company! If you would like to share a room with 2 friends, pay only $1440 per person
Reserve your space early. Maximum of 12 guests.
Your retreat leader, Johanna Mosca, was featured live on Fox TV, Channel 5 News, being interviewed about her book– Cultivate Contentment: Using Ancient Wisdom to Thrive in Today’s World!
Join us for for a life-enhancing Encinitas, CA, experience!
Call Johanna 928-282-9900
Theme: Summer Enlightenment
Cultivating ongoing contentment by tapping into our Inner Awareness
Join us for a fun, 5-day, heart-opening adventure!
- Daily Yoga and meditation-made-easy
- Comfortable lodging a short walk to the beach
- Yoga, picnics, and meditative walks on the beach
- Meditation at the Self-Realization Fellowship Gardens
- Full day workshop: Meditation and Yoga Nidra for Relaxation
- Yoga instruction for all levels – beginners welcome
- Personal coaching for contentment on your spiritual journey
- Joyous Living!
Let us know if you would like to arrive a day early or stay an extra day.
We have arranged with our motel to add rooms for extra nights.
Call Johanna for your private CA Yoga and Meditation
Appointment or for group classes when she visits CA
- Learn to meditate with and expert meditation teacher,
trained in a variety of meditation techniques
- Experience deep relaxation in an I-Rest restorative
guided meditation (irest.us)
- Enjoy a Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session to
release tightness and relax your body, mind and spirit (pryt.com)
- Have Johanna create a Yoga routine for you
that is perfect for your body
- Experience the deep integration of guided Yoga Nidra Relaxation
- Attend group Yoga classes and I-Rest sessions
Jeff (a chiropractor) — Brought Peace into my Busy, Stressful Days: “I wasn’t sure what to expect from our retreat. A novice to yoga and meditation, and the idea of a ‘yoga retreat,’ I thought time would be spent just correcting my poses, essentially telling me what I was doing was, well, ‘wrong.’ Johanna, though, sought our intention for our time with her and was sure to guide us to meet those goals. The theme for our retreat was to bring peace into our busy and stressful days. I have applied Johanna’s instruction both throughout the work day and in my yoga practice. I’m happy to report that I now see that I can stay with my medical practice for many years longer than I ever thought I could–that the ability to regulate my stress was already in my power. Johanna is gentle, direct, clear in guidance and terminology, and motivated by overflowing love. I have already referred patients to her retreat and find myself sharing her wisdom with others daily. And I mean every word of it! Thank you so much.”
Dana (college instructor and mother) — A Life-Changing Experience: “Spent 4 days with Johanna – she was exceptionally present and responsive to our individual and collective needs. She knew what we needed to learn because she had the wisdom to know there wasn’t any way we would know what was available to us! Johanna was exceptional in sharing her spirit, and all of what Encinitas has to offer. We were also extremely satisfied and pleased with our accommodations! Great location! Great service and the room had everything we needed! Several weeks later, I am STILL studying everything Johanna shared. Simply put: Our experience was life changing. Love and hugs!”